Sunday 21 December 2008

Oh I'm so behind!!

This is an anniversary card I made for Paul's mum and dad its a pop up card and I've used distress inks to colour my hangler image. Patterned papers were from a scrapagogo kit.

This is day 3 (read post below to find out why I'm so behind!) All my christmas cards are different this year as I've used sketches and challenges. I ve really enjoyed doing them. The photo below shows my journaling inside the card. I've just attatched it with ribbon to my book rings.






Ha ok so I did go awol lol! Thanks for the comment Jane put my butt into gear lol!



Well unfortunately I ve not kept very up to date with JYC I think I made it upto day 7! Things have just gone manic here, I've been making cards writing cards shopping making gifts hospital visits (not me Laura has had an ear op now) and Ollie has finally perked up a bit too. Finally last night I wrapped and bagged up my hand made gifts (duely forgot to take photos derr!) and sat down and chilled! Any way all starts again tomorrow with my hospital check up and then hopefully when we get home some baking (mince pies jam tarts mmm yum!) I'm dreading my food shop need to find a babysitter as I'm not taking the kids. Last year we queued up the isles for ages. Will take some pictures of everyones gifts when they've opened them and I'll post after the big day!!



nite nite xx

No comments: