Monday 9 March 2009

Some stampin' up!

I made these tags for my sister as she hosted my first Stampin' up! workshop. I used stamps from the Simply said range and the sentiments are Sincerely yours. Cardstock is chocolate chip and ruby red from the earth elements colour family.
On Saturday we (me, Lynne and Heather) attended Helen and Alisons Stampin' up! class. (Thank you ladies :) x ) We had a lovely afternoon and made 4 fab makes. One of them was a gorgeous joy fold card by Alison and this is my version using different papers and stamps which is a wedding card for my cousin.
I used Simply said, Pocket silhouette, and "congratulations" from the Fun and fast notes stamp sets. Cardstock is certainly celery and pretty in pink from the soft subtles colour family and design paper is from the Tea and crumpets range.
TFL x


1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the wedding card Deb! x