Friday 10 July 2009

Thank you gift and a card

I loved Jenny's shadow box card in this months craft stamper magazine so I had a go at making my own. I used the A rose is rose stamp set and decorated the large rose in the middle with stampin' glitter. I think this will go with the hand bag I made for Laura's teacher as the thank you card.

I love this template from Lauren Meader, (desk top organiser) I think it is definately my favourite. This set of thank you notelets uses the so saffron design papers and card stock. I think it looks so pretty.



These are the notelets which is very vanilla cardstock cut to 4.25"x 5.5" and stamped with the apple from tart and tangy and thank you from wonderful words.
I used stampin' up envelopes, but as they are too big I cut .5" off the side edge (after sticking the flap down) and then used a 2" piece of DSP punched 1 long edge with the scallop edge punch, scored at1" and adhered to the cut edge to make a new flap.
TFL xx


1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi Debbie,

It's so lovely to have found your blog. I have looked back at your post and your work is beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my place too and leaving such a lovely comment :D

Emma x