Tuesday 8 September 2009

Blog candy!

I am celebrating a very special anniversary on September 8th! It will be a year since I had my Kidney transplant. I am so very grateful for this special gift as I can honestly say that my life would not have been like it is now and would have been so much harder and heart breaking even.
So to celebrate this very special event I'm offering some blog candy consisting of:
6x6 my minds eye wild asparagus pad, A liittle bit of happiness Stampin' up! set, 5 metres of Stampin' up! ribbon, A penny lane transparency label, some Elle's studio months of the year tags, a Melissa Frances open up album and a craftwork cards large chipboard tag. I will also throw in some chocolate, because we all need chocolate.. (except me cos I'm on a diet :(! )
All you need to do is leave a comment and I will pull a name out of the hat at 6pm on 8th September.
Thank you for joining in and good luck!
This post will remain at the top till 8th September. Scroll down for new posts.

6 comments:

Heather said...

It's good to celebrate life ...... Heather xx

Sue said...

What a fab gift...how can anyone top that. congrats on your anniversary xx

gocanucksgo said...

Hi Debbie! Congrats on the special anniversary! You're such a sweetheart to be offering a gift on your anniversary. Keep up the fantastic work and thanks =)

Debbie said...

Hi Ladies thank you all for your lovely comments. Its nearly time to pick a winner (tomorrow @ 6pm) But I will announce the winner on my new blog www.debbiesinkysmudges.blogspot.com
as I can't post on this blog anymore.
Sorry to be a pain. I will put the winners name on the comment section here too.
Debbie x

lynnette said...

hi debbiexx
a huge big celebration today... a year on and you are doing so well... its so good to see how you have got through the year... all i keep thinking about is all that water u had to drink.... measururing ur ins and outs .. you are such a brave special freind debbie im so lucky to have you around love and hugs Lynnette xxx

Debbie said...

Thank you all for joining in my blog candy giveaway....
The winner picked out by Jamie is .... SUE!!!
Check out my new blog for the picture.
If you could email me Sue at www.inkysmudges@sky.com with your address I will post out your goodies!