Wednesday 21 January 2009

Jewellery challenge #2

These earrings were inspired by the challenge set by Aims over on the jewellery challenge blog. We had a picture to gleen inspiration from. Mine is taken from the colours and the little flowers from which I picked some millefiori glass beads. Is it me or is it really hard to photo earrings? The lighting was rubbish too so very sorry, any tips welcome! I've also used some acrylic flower beads, I just love these, they're so pretty.

I have also been playing (finally!) with my melt pot that I had for Christmas. I made these beads from the feature in Craft Stamper by Leandra French. They're a bit funny shaped but I didn't think it was too bad for my first go!



4 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

wow - these are gorgeous - love those beads that you made (very impressive!)

Aims said...

Gorgeous work, the earrings are fab..thanks for entering :)

I also looove the beads you made, how very clever!

Aims x

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work, i love the beads you have used in the earings, they are very differnt.

and your melt pot work is excellent

Sarah x

Rleen said...

WOW! These are beautiful! I really love the colors and the design of the earrings. Awesome job!