Monday 24 August 2009

Project Tuesday

This is a gift card for my mother-in-law, its her birthday today! Happy birthday mum!
I saw this idea on the Project Tuesday challenge blog and thought it was a fab idea. The mil loves daffodils and I saw a tutorial on Mainly Flowers for them. I had a go at those, but as I do't have the proper tools they didn't look quite right, so I tweaked them a bit.
(Just used 2 5 petal flower punchies and stuck them together.)

Here's the inside. (There wo't be a PC world gift card in it when I give it to her later, but its all I could find lol!) The verse is one I found when I googled can't remember the site, sorry.
I have used So saffron c/s and DSP and Always artichoke c/s.
tflx

3 comments:

Emma said...

What a beautiful and elegant project - I am sure your Mother-in-law will love it :D

Emma x

Mrs B said...

Oh, this is just beautiful! The flowers turned out great!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Debbie :) What a gorgeous gift card holder! I LOVE the flowers and the pretty color combination!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

Hugs, Jennifer :)