Tuesday 14 October 2008

Challenges and creativity





I've done this one today using the sketch from http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
Peppermint twist papers and I've used my elegance sizzix die for the accent at the top. I'm not sure which magnolia stamp it is as I got it in a rak from my friend.



I had a new koi waterbrush yesterday so I had a play and coloured
Luca with my distress inks. I love it! I used my
new peppermint twist papersand embelishments and some ribbon from one
of my scrapagogo kits.















Found this blog last night after trying to find instructions for putting links on.(Still not fathomed it out lol! But working on it!)







The challenge was a colour combo one I chose red, maroon and green. I've used a mix of basic grey the greenis 'green bean' from the vagabond collection, the maroon is 'Little red riding hood'from perhaps and the red is 'vintage floral' from the sublime collection.

This is my youngest son on a mission to get to the top of rocks.

8 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Lovely cards.
Sharon

Bubbles said...

Great cards, the images and papers are lovely.
Joanne x

Sue said...

really lovely selection of cards:)

sue
xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards and love the layout!

CraftyC said...

Love both your card!
Clairex

flatis stempelwelt said...

Lovely cards.
Hugs, Sonja xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards, with great images and papers.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful layout! Love the colors and the design!