Wednesday 22 October 2008

I have made this layout using the sketch from the http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com. I've turned it on its side (I think lol! Its late!) Not sure if I can enter it as its a layout and not a card but I relly enjoyed the challenge.
Have been busy crafting today. Not been out anywhere as I have a stinky cold. Ollie has been mopsing all day too even when I got the paints out and the story books! (Thats him up there)
I ve made a halloween banner but I'm not sure how to photograph it yet.... also done a 12x6 lo of DH and DD1. Really need to get an album for this size lo too.
Well I really should head off to bed!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous Layout. Yes you may enter anything as long as it follows the sketch. Hope your cold clears up soon.
Thanks so much for joining in this week. xx

Jilly said...

love the sketch and the little one looks so cute. Thanks for joining us this week