Sunday 12 October 2008

Chill out Sunday

Edited to add I've now put it in the right place!
Well I've had a go at adding a picture.. managed it but not where I thought it would be!
I made those Christmas cards yesterday while it was quiet!
I used the tree images from pink petticoat and papermania naughty but nice papers. The other one uses a magnolia stamp coloured with my distress inks and ribbon from angel crafts may ribbon kit which is just gorgeous.
Definately having a chill out day today. Ollie has a real cold so I'm hoping he'll have a good sleep this afternoon.
I've been meaning to have a go at scrapbooking my week. I've been following Ali Edwards blog with interest but keep forgetting my camera everytime I go out!
So i'm going to start this week gathering photos, I've started today with taking pictures of Sunday lunch prep. I so love my Sunday dinner and love sitting around the table all together catching up on everyones news.
Going to go and make some yorkshire puddings yum.

No comments: