Friday 21 November 2008

Hello peeps!
Well.. a certain lady has made my day today. Thank you Kirsty for the lovely comment you left me. Gotta love that lady!
I've took the plunge and had all my hair cut off today!! Which is fine today not sure about tomorrow though when I've slept on it! Also purchased some tigi bed head to help me along. I might post a piccie tommorrow in better light and when I've had time to tweak it.
I did this card the other day. The scans not very good because of the bead trim which I found along with the ribbon in our local cake making shop.
Had a little play with my new snowflake cuttlebug die and was happy to find an ebossing one in the packet too!
stamp is a penny black not sure what its called as my friend gave me the image.
Going to look for more xmas presents with Paul while we watch hell boy on dvd.
Hugs Debbie x

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the sweet image and the fab colours. Debbie x