Thursday 6 November 2008

Its Thursday......already!!

Just a few things to share since I last came on. I did this tilda card from the sketch at
magnolia vs stampavie. As you may have noticed my colour theme for xmas this year is pink and green lol! I just love these sparkly pink prima flowers too!
This is a card for my grandmas birthday using BG 2 scoops. Its not for a while yet but I thought I'd start getting on top of things. Birthdays and xmas are catching up quick! ( Plus I think I might be back at work soon.....oh : (
THis card is for the Christmas theme over at the Basic Grey challenge blog. Its figgy pudding and I just love these papers from the range. Definately my faves.
I have spent the morning putting washing away and tidying up bedrooms..... time for a little crafting I think!!
Later x


2 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Anonymous said...

All of your cards a just gorgeous! Love the layouts of them and all the details.