Monday 10 November 2008



Well 2 of my 3 children are poorly sick and have been most of the weekend :( I hate it when your kids are poorly cos theres not a lot you can do for them. Luckily they are sleeping through most of it. Fingers crossed I don't get it...
I managed to squeeze some crafting time though this weekend and made my Christmas planner. People keep asking what the kids want so I thought I would start to be organized lol!I saw this idea on the inspirational blog in the tips and Techniques section.
I used a file folder lots of distress ink and KandCo peppermint twist papers. The stamp on the front is a Sarah Kay christmas stamp, the joy of giving.
Jamie seems better tonight so hes back at school tomorrow lol!

1 comment:

lynnette said...

hi debbie.
love the organizer cant wait to see it 1st hand.... the papers are fab too...
lynnette xx